We are looking for talented Backend Developers to be assigned to one of our most important clients. If selected, you will work in a multi-project environment with a cutting-edge technology stack similar to big tech companies like Netflix, Fitbit, MIT, Udemy, and Walmart. Provide APIs designed by event-oriented software principles under a micro-service-driven reusable infrastructure platform. You can use and extend the platform to build what matters: a working product ready to receive hundreds of thousands of connections and transactions and generate billions of dollars in customer revenue. You will also build microservices for performance-critical purposes, revenue-making transactions, data aggregation, and reporting for operations customers. In summary, from this role, you will have a great impact on the lives of many people.
Apply now! We would love to have you on board.
If you don’t want to apply and you know someone who would be a great fit for this position, we have great news for you! You can be awarded $300 by referring that person/friend to us(*). Don’t miss this chance; start referring candidates! Just send us your referral contact info to: email@example.com, specifying in the subject: Referral Program: Name of your referral.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Experience with Java 8+
- Spring Boot 1.5 moving to Spring Boot 2 in the near future
- Be a team player
- Be passionate about technology and be eager to learn new things everyday
- Be ready to have fun and enjoy the journey!
- Relational Querying (SQL)
- Mongo or Elastic Search querying skills (No SQL)
- Streaming bus or Pub/Sun knowledge using Kafka, Rabbit, or similar technologies
- Radical Truth, Radical Transparency: in Mahisoft we encouraged a culture where people know it is important to challenge one another’s views, regardless of rank, and do so regularly. We want people to discuss ideas and issues openly, even if that involves publicly pointing out each other’s mistakes, always respecting each other and always with the goal of finding a solution
- Responsible freedom: you own your time. You can set your own working hours (previously agreed upon with the client)
- Teamwork and collaboration: we work together and we share knowledge. It is part of our DNA
- Flexibility: you have the option to work remotely in the working hours where you feel most productive
- Constant capacitation: for us, the acquisition of new knowledge and education is fundamental
- Technology upgrade: you’ll work with current software technologies and you’ll be in constant self-actualization
- Continued professional growth
- Great culture
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- If you get hired, you will get paid for all your time invested in our interviews!
(*) The person you referred must be selected and join the company to win the award. Once your friend joins Mahisoft, we will pay your referral/friend who will send it to you.